The steps of building aluminium stage truss are generally divided into several steps, the specific steps are as follows:
1. First, set up four bases on the approximate position of the ground, and adjust the lower legs to make them in a horizontal plane;
2. Insert the lower half of the diagonal support at the four corners of the base, 2 in each corner, 8 in total;
3. Fix the reverse head on the base with screws. Note that the direction of rotation of the reverse head should be consistent with the mark in the figure;
4. Put the good side on the back;
5. Connect the beams on the ground;
6. The two ends of the beam are connected with the two square sleeves on both sides, and the parts of the beam are assembled on the ground.
7. Connect the column truss flatly, then fix one end on the crossbar and the other end on the crossbar, and connect the crane and the crossbar well. The function of the gourd is to lift the beam truss below.