triangular belts is often used in the transmission of mechanical equipment, especially in agricultural equipment. V-belt will inevitably be worn in the use process, and the service life will be reduced if it is seriously worn. Therefore, V-belt maintenance should be done well at ordinary times. Next, we will talk about the maintenance methods and precautions.
1. Before the operation of the harvester, the tightness of the V-belt must be checked. Too loose or too tight will affect the service life of the harvester. In addition, too loose is easy to cause slip, and the working efficiency will be reduced. If too tight, it will increase the wear of the bearing, increase the power consumption, and may also cause the shaft to be pulled and bent.
2. The method of checking the tightness can be used to apply a vertical pressure of about 2kg in the middle of each adhesive tape by hand, and the sinking amount should be 20 to 30mm. If it is not suitable, it should be adjusted in time.
3. The harvester belt must not be operated with oil. Once it is stained with grease, engine oil and other dirty oil, it is easy to slip, and it will aggravate the damage of the belt. It should be cleaned with gasoline in time. When gasoline cannot be found, it can be cleaned with alkaline water and other cleaning agents.
V-belt shall be tested before delivery to confirm whether it meets the qualification standard. Only qualified products can be installed on the machine before delivery. So what tests should be done before the triangle belt leaves the factory?
1. Appearance quality
2. Limit deviation of dimension reference length, exposed height, variation of center distance and family matching error;
3. Tensile strength, elongation of reference force, adhesion strength of wire rope
4. Fatigue performance, torque free fatigue life shall not be less than 1.0x107 times, and the change rate of 24-hour center distance shall not be greater than 2%.
Industrial belts are a general term for conveyor belts and transmission belts. There are many kinds of sub-assemblies.
Classified by purpose:
Industrial belt: transmission belt used in industrial and mining machinery
Electronics industry: conveyor belts used in the electronics industry, logistics express
Automobile: A drive belt for internal combustion engines such as automobiles and tractors.
Agriculture: belts for work machines dedicated to agricultural machines such as harvesters
Variable speed belt: Used in conjunction with a variable pitch pulley, the belt can continuously change the transmission ratio within a certain range, and its relative height is generally less than 0.5.
Light load belt: belt for low power transmission
Conductive belt: belt with static conductivity
Classified by category:
PVC conveyor belt, PU conveyor belt, polyurethane timing belt, rubber timing belt, felt conveyor belt, nylon conveyor belt, rubber triangle belt, multi-ribbed belt, multi-ditch belt, joint belt, round belt, conveyor belt, timing belt, sheet Base belt, PVC conveyor belt, synchronous wheel, etc.
Industrial hexagonal belts include industrial transmission belts, automotive transmission belts and conveyor belts.
Industrial transmission belts and automobile transmission belts are all transmission belts.