It is significant to know that you can make payments online without sharing your private or financial information with others. Moreover, making online purchases can also be used to send and receive money. Remember, if you are conducting a financial transaction with someone online then you might do on the occasion when you are asked for the Paypal login account number. However, there are certain users who still unable to find the Paypal account number. In this article, you will get help so that you can trace down the Paypal account number. So, let us get started!
What are the steps to get the Paypal login number?
First of all, you have to log in to the Paypal account.
Go to the “Profile” link and you will see the drop-down menu.
Tap on the “Add or edit email” option.
You need to look to the right of the email address in the column labeled as “Status”.
This section will tell you the email address that is the “Primary” address.
Use this, anytime that you are asked for the Paypal login account number.
How to put a limit to the Paypal account?
Remember, if you sign up for the online subscription service that requires regular variable payments then you need to authorize the services to charge the Paypal account on the regular basis. There are some users that get uncomfortable with the idea of giving open access to Paypal accounts. You can easily prevent fraud and control your outgoing PayPal payments by setting the upper limit for the transactions on the Paypal account. This will surely prevent the service providers from switching to the Paypal account. To put a limit you have to follow the steps given below:
You have to login to the Paypal account and this will open the Account overview page.
- After this, you have to click on the “View All My Transactions Link” on the account window.
- Just click on the “Payments sent” button.
- ou have to locate a transaction for the service provider for which you wish to set the Paypal limit.
- Click on the “Details” link that is located beside the service provider’s name.
- Tap on the “View Payment agreement details” link.
- Just scroll to the “Bill Term” section and then tap on the “Edit Billing Limit” link.
- After this, you have to type the preferred limit into the input box.
- Just click on the “Save”